Dreams and fat girls
I once dated this girl for a couple days. I was really into her too. It seemed like she was "the one" for me. She ended up dropping me. I reckon meeting at Crossroads doesn't mean forever. I liked her a lot. More to the point, after she left me, she got fat. I took it as a sign. Maybe she wasn't the one for me. It's a lot like our hopes and dreams. Sometimes, we plan our future so precisely, we make our hopes and dreams so desirable to us that we block out other options. We start to think that life won't be perfect if it doesn't happen the way we plan it. But in reality, our dreams aren't as perfect as we envision. Sometimes our dreams can get fat/obese and ugly. When we discover that, we find that there's a whole bunch of options that we never even considered, that are just as perfect. If things don't go the way you plan, it's the fat girl that left you. But you can argue standards of beauty with me if you want.


2 Comments:
that is so sad! maybe the girl had a weight problem and an ugly problem! i think you may have a fat person complex...you really should get that solved..HATER!!
Preach on. Look beyond the fat symbol people.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home