I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Fun stuff

My latest posts have been a little bit serious. But that don't mean I ain't having fun. This is a treat from me to you...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So Fergie peed herself at a show. These are the best jokes that came out of it...

-Shoulda worn Depends, Fergie!

-FERG-PEE!!!
-"Hey Mama," you pissed your clamdiggers!

-sweat patches perhaps? :-/

-Photoshop right? Its gotta be. Thats kind of hot. pee pee pants.

-Would LOVE to smell those panties after THAT!!!

-Guess we should start calling them the Black Eyed Piss!
Hey-oh!


->>>>But she still sounded great! Most've sounded different from a lower vantage point with those tight pants<<<<<<
Are you for real?

She's pee'd herself

-Maybe she can capitalize on it by marketing a bright yellow energy drink: "Black Eyed Pee..."

-Actually those are the newest in designer slacks from Ralph Lauren...the "P" look...he'll be following that up with a designer tank tops called the 'milky' look and designer draws called the 'poopy' look.

-i saw the rest of the pics.....she definitely pissed her blooms

-I don't care if she peed her own pants, I still love the BEP's.

-I think I would gladly drink any of her golden water.....

-I SIP CRIS, YOU DRINK PISS
i really do wanna piss on you

-
low: hahahah wtf is this?!?!
JUN: other pics of the concert
low: why is she shakin' that shit?!?!
low: cover yo shame!!!
JUN: FO REAL
low: why is she climbing ladders?!?!?
JUN: to pee on the crowd
low: she's doing all the possible worst things you can do if you piss yourself

If you can come up w/ any other goods ones, feel free to comment!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she never went to preschool :(

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home