I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Best Humor

But your humor is at the expense of another person.

Of course it is, 95% of the best humor out there is at the expense of other people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually i think 100% of the best humor is at the expense of other people

9:42 PM  
Blogger Cas Ruffin said...

I was thinking that maybe there existed a corny joke, or a joke that doesn't involve people that went over really well with people, or just the white crowd. Like a nature joke, or an astronomy joke

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh okay maybe you're right...i think i was thinking about hot garbage when i wrote that

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

knock knock?
[whos there?]
ya.
ya who?
YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOO!!!!!

no victims here, pare.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home