What are you going to do?
What are you going to do about the Philippines?
A brown ribbon pinned to your clothing does not change the fact you are just a student standing by who talks about it from time to time.
What are you going to do?
You're probably going to just wait for the news via your parents watching TFC.
You're really going to do nothing while nothing gets done.
I'm not scrutinizing people for being informed. I'm saying let's not act like we're going to do something when we're really not.
Let's try to fix Pilipino-America.
A brown ribbon pinned to your clothing does not change the fact you are just a student standing by who talks about it from time to time.
What are you going to do?
You're probably going to just wait for the news via your parents watching TFC.
You're really going to do nothing while nothing gets done.
I'm not scrutinizing people for being informed. I'm saying let's not act like we're going to do something when we're really not.
Let's try to fix Pilipino-America.


1 Comments:
why u mad?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home