Old School Girl
I once knew this one girl...she was one of the prudest girls I knew. She wasn't that bad all throughout high school. In fact, she was pretty normal, just another girl trying to be cool. Then she got to college. Second to the last time I checked, she was still a virgin. Last time, I checked, she wasn't. The time I checked after that, she was sleeping with multiple dudes. She also started drinking but she always had that in her eye. Now, what happened? Did you become a woman? or did you just let another run-of-the-mill horny Filipino violate you? Sometimes, I think a prostitute is better off. At least a prostitute gets paid while you're just giving up your goodies to anyone who'll take it. Sometimes, it seems like in your attempt to rebel, you are determined to show your parents what a bad job they've done.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home