I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

End of the World

When I was 7 or 8, my parents and I were having lunch with a strange man. At that age, anyone who wasn't family was strange. My parents were talking with him, but I had nothing to contribute to conversation. I don't know if I was being polite or if being 7 or 8 granted me any validity. But this is how it went down...

Strange man: Yeah, too much of anything is bad.
Father: Of course.
At this point, I'm trying to be cute. But this was an honest answer.
Me: Not Love.
The Strange man looked at me with his white eyes and said...
Strange man: Yes, you can have too much Love.

After the revelation, I thought the world was ending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home