Congratulations Earl and Arianne
I don't usually like quoting people but this is what an 8th grader spit:
"What lie behind us and what lie ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lie within us."
- Arianne Lebrilla, 8th grade salutatorian of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
Have you ever heard an 8th grader preach?
I have.
Congratulations to Earl and Arianne from graduatin' from 8th grade.
You ain't lil' boys and girls anymore; YOU lil' people.
"What lie behind us and what lie ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lie within us."
- Arianne Lebrilla, 8th grade salutatorian of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary.
Have you ever heard an 8th grader preach?
I have.
Congratulations to Earl and Arianne from graduatin' from 8th grade.
You ain't lil' boys and girls anymore; YOU lil' people.


1 Comments:
ariannes are very wise
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home