Treat that woman
I once knew this man. I approached him and asked,
"I've seen how you treat your women. How do you treat your women so well?"
He chuckled and replied,
"When you lose the most perfect girl in the world, you make sure it doesn't happen a second time. So when the next perfect girl comes along, I make sure I treat her right."
"You went out with the most perfect girl in the world?"
"Yep."
"Is she still perfect?"
"Nothing stays perfect forever."
"I've seen how you treat your women. How do you treat your women so well?"
He chuckled and replied,
"When you lose the most perfect girl in the world, you make sure it doesn't happen a second time. So when the next perfect girl comes along, I make sure I treat her right."
"You went out with the most perfect girl in the world?"
"Yep."
"Is she still perfect?"
"Nothing stays perfect forever."


3 Comments:
Nothing?! Ahem ahem...
just kidding
no actually im not
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home