On the phone
I had a conversation with a good friend of mine and she was telling me a story. Do you ever space out while someone is telling you a story?
This is what she said: "So I was with my friend Randy and we were in the mall. And he gave me a wet willy. And I told 'I'm gonna get you back. I'm gonna get you back.' And he was all like 'No you're not!' And so I was chewing gum and I put it in his ear. And shortly after he covered his ears with his hands not wanting a wet willy but he didn't know that he had gum in his ear! Isn't that funny?!?!"
Amusing enough...except I wasn't listening enough as I should.
This is what went through my mind while she told me the story: "So I was with my friend Randy and we were in the mall. And he gave me a wet willy. And I told 'I'm gonna get you back. I'm gonna get you back.' And he was all like 'No you're not!' And so I chopped off his thing! Isn't that funny?!?!"
More amusing? Sometimes you just space out when people are talking to you, adding your own thoughts to the story.
Congratulations you're a meathead. But I better not catch you with your hands in my underwear.
This is what she said: "So I was with my friend Randy and we were in the mall. And he gave me a wet willy. And I told 'I'm gonna get you back. I'm gonna get you back.' And he was all like 'No you're not!' And so I was chewing gum and I put it in his ear. And shortly after he covered his ears with his hands not wanting a wet willy but he didn't know that he had gum in his ear! Isn't that funny?!?!"
Amusing enough...except I wasn't listening enough as I should.
This is what went through my mind while she told me the story: "So I was with my friend Randy and we were in the mall. And he gave me a wet willy. And I told 'I'm gonna get you back. I'm gonna get you back.' And he was all like 'No you're not!' And so I chopped off his thing! Isn't that funny?!?!"
More amusing? Sometimes you just space out when people are talking to you, adding your own thoughts to the story.
Congratulations you're a meathead. But I better not catch you with your hands in my underwear.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home