My new club
I told someone that I was gonna build a club that was gonna have four stories. And in each floor, it would be a different time. He inquired, "When you say different times, do you mean have one floor have a 60s theme, another floor have a 70s theme, and an 80s theme, and a 90s?" I said "No! What's wrong witchu?!?! In the first floor it's going to be 12:07 a.m. The second floor will be 1:28 a.m. The third will be 2:13 a.m. and the fourth 3:34 a.m. So if you're on the fourth floor and you really enjoyed the hour, you can just go down the stairs, back in time, and relive that last hour you enjoyed so much. If you're on the first floor and you're bored, you can just go up to the fourth floor and see if it kicks up at anytime or if you just wanna see how the night ends without the inconvenience of waiting long hours." He replied, "Genius!"
But right now, all I'm concerned with is putting mink airbags on my ride.
But right now, all I'm concerned with is putting mink airbags on my ride.


1 Comments:
Why 12:07, why not 12:08...that's a special time
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home