What it takes
How do you evaluate a person? How do most people evaluate a person? Are you looking for "leadership qualities"? "good friend qualities"? or do you check how much alcohol the other person can hold in their system? I can't get a definite answer from you. Y'all want different things. I do feel you guys are impressed too easily. Agrressive leader? So what. Fighting a cause? I've got a cause. Get crunk on the weekends? They're so many of you that you've become a statistic. This is what I look for: How do you walk? How do you talk? Are you spittin' fire? Is there flava in your step? What makes you different? And no, I'm not talking about that fohawk/mullet on your head. You're not the first one to do that. I'm not talking about how many people like you. I'm not talking about all those things that most people would consider different, but in the end, they're just spectators of the same ol' same ol'. But I'm probably not the first person to say this. I'm not trying to offend anyone. The point: it takes more to impress me. I've been among the most dynamic, innovative, creative motherfuckers you ever did see. You have to be that much to hang.
When my child was born, I pondered on all the things that this kid could be. Of course, I wanted this kid to be moral. Y'know, honest, courageous, friendly, all that other stuff. But did I care if this person would be your next leader? I mean, I wouldn't mind if my kid was the next president, the next CEO, the next labor union worker. I really just want my kid to be all that the kid can be. But if there was anything I hope for my child, I just hope that the kid turns out to be funky fresh. I hope I raise him/her right.
When my child was born, I pondered on all the things that this kid could be. Of course, I wanted this kid to be moral. Y'know, honest, courageous, friendly, all that other stuff. But did I care if this person would be your next leader? I mean, I wouldn't mind if my kid was the next president, the next CEO, the next labor union worker. I really just want my kid to be all that the kid can be. But if there was anything I hope for my child, I just hope that the kid turns out to be funky fresh. I hope I raise him/her right.


1 Comments:
in addition, i'm sure that your child will be automatic, supersonic, and hypnotic.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home