Church, Parties, I don't know
Church
Sinful churchgoers and people who try their hardest who don't get to make it as much as they want.
My dad read the Bible 7 times. I don't know what compels a man to read the Bible that much. He said he liked the story. He probably was regretting something. If that were the case, I have to read it 14 times. Regret...I hate the phrase "no regrets." If you want to learn something, you have to have some regrets. That's why you would not make a mistake again. Because you have regrets. I'm not saying dwell on all your downfalls all the time. Regret a little bit, take what you can learn from it, and move on. Not regretting having regrets is a different story.
Parties
People think I don't like parties. Well...that's true. But it's not like I don't like parties just because they're parties. I've been to more parties my senior year than most people will attend their college career. And if you have gone to more parties than I have, then you're a slow learner. The more you see something work, the less impressive it is (for example, magic, school, everything). Parties are a sort of ruse: happiness without a foundation. Before you judge, know that I've gone deeper than you have. If you've gone deeper than I have, you're drowning.
I don't know
They say I need more faith in people...I don't know. I'm in a world of bullies and dickriders. I'm not either and I don't trust any of them.
No color = either...lazy, depressed, nothing to highlight, or straight to the point
Sinful churchgoers and people who try their hardest who don't get to make it as much as they want.
My dad read the Bible 7 times. I don't know what compels a man to read the Bible that much. He said he liked the story. He probably was regretting something. If that were the case, I have to read it 14 times. Regret...I hate the phrase "no regrets." If you want to learn something, you have to have some regrets. That's why you would not make a mistake again. Because you have regrets. I'm not saying dwell on all your downfalls all the time. Regret a little bit, take what you can learn from it, and move on. Not regretting having regrets is a different story.
Parties
People think I don't like parties. Well...that's true. But it's not like I don't like parties just because they're parties. I've been to more parties my senior year than most people will attend their college career. And if you have gone to more parties than I have, then you're a slow learner. The more you see something work, the less impressive it is (for example, magic, school, everything). Parties are a sort of ruse: happiness without a foundation. Before you judge, know that I've gone deeper than you have. If you've gone deeper than I have, you're drowning.
I don't know
They say I need more faith in people...I don't know. I'm in a world of bullies and dickriders. I'm not either and I don't trust any of them.
No color = either...lazy, depressed, nothing to highlight, or straight to the point


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home