I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ex-girlfriend series (part 3)

I remember seeing you. You really caught my eye. You were different. You even had an exotic name. It is the first time I realized that I had a type. You were mine within the first two weeks. I knew you were different. You liked anime and other stuff. Kisses in the park. Staying at school till four. Tellin' my mom to pick me up after she was done with work so we could spend time together. At this age, we hang out a lot with not a lot of things to say. But it moved too fast. A lot of dynamics were affecting OUR dynamic. You couldn't talk on the phone. We talked online. You told me weird stuff. You were different, but maybe TOO different. But I decided to stick this one out despite my doubts. I don't even know what happened. All I know is that I'm getting the bad news over the instant message box. Of course, I was sad, but I was getting better at it. Age 14

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know who ur talkin about, son.

and its fitting that u put Age 14 at the end, cuz that mess is straight up Freshmen shit. cuz back then, we were fresh men.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home