Alone
When you feel alone, you tend to think about all the times when you got left behind, all the times you were alone.
In other news, as far as I have been in college, I have been reading Danielle D.'s and Janet M.'s blogs, windows to the fascinating lives they lead. But I never talk to them and vice-versa. And I think I'm gonna stop because it's getting weird.
In other news, as far as I have been in college, I have been reading Danielle D.'s and Janet M.'s blogs, windows to the fascinating lives they lead. But I never talk to them and vice-versa. And I think I'm gonna stop because it's getting weird.


2 Comments:
yeah sometimes i read random people's blogs regularly, and look at their myspaces, and read the comments people have about them, and look at their pictures of themselves looking in the mirror while holding their camera, but then i stop because i feel like a stalker. and plus it makes me sad to think that i indulge in all the vanity
but anyway
MYSPACE IS STUPID!
that was the real message behind your post, right? no ok bye
But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone
- Michael Jackson (and me!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home