I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Let's not get it twisted

We all don't like being judged and yet we're all self-righteous in some sense.

Let's not kid ourselves: a lot of the stuff most people do is out of some noncomformist ideology. And it's a shame if it's not. You're just following the crowd if that's the case.

Most of all, we all tend to do the sh*t we preach out against from time to time. But we maintain that we keep it real. I wouldn't call it lying. We all change as fast as our ideas do. We lie to ourselves before we lie to others. But it all feels real.

To call someone a hypocrite...we've all done it before.
But don't forget, it's a self-righteous statement and a judgment call.

Just because you smoke out doesn't automatically make you open-minded.
Just because you don't doesn't make you close-minded.
You can vice-versa that statement all you want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home