I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ex-girlfriend series (part 5, scene 1)

Deeper it goes. The classmate who had a birthday party (from part 4), I end up falling for her. It doesn't get too serious. Cards here and there. Asking her for sugah here and there. But it doesn't feel right. Is she leading me on? Where does she stand? Is she really into me? I got a lot of questions. So I ask you, the girl's best friend. What's she like and what does she like and does she ever think about me? We talk about that stuff but we also talk about you and that's our regular basis. Well it's a year later and she's having another birthday party. I want to do something special for her. Everyone here is rockin' Abercrombie and American Eagle. But I thought she deserved something better than that. Aeropostale was rare and anyone reppin' it journeyed far just to get it. And that's how much I thought she deserved it. You come with me to the Del Amo mall (1 hour drive) to get something Aero for your friend's birthday, a baby blue hoody. To this day, I don't think she knows how much effort I put into the gift. At her party, I gave her the gift, kissed her on the cheek, and left, 2 seconds. But you...it's you I'm realizing. I talk to you on the phone and your conversation is good enough to warrant "homie." Not a lot of people can reach "homie." And you're attractive. And you laugh. And today's your birthday.

My First Date
It was with you. I call you up and ask you if you want to go to the movies. There's some kinks that needed to be worked through but you end up going. I was wearing my PBA pants, a T-shirt, and my shirpa(sp?) jacket. You were wearing...? Well at least I remember all the other details of the night. We went to my house. Then we went to BJ's in Burbank. When we get there, there's no parking. But it's My First Date, I'm willing to go valet ($3). I'm paying. We eat across from each other. We order the Great White pizza and then we order the pizookie. I sit next to you when the pizookie comes. We eat, leave tip, and leave ($21). Next up to the plate, the movie. Who's batting? The Santa Claus 2 with Tim Allen. Two please ($14). Here it is boys and girls, the time to make moves. Oh wait...you're sitting all weird. You're hands are in between your legs. I CAN'T HOLD YOUR HAND IF YOUR HANDS ARE BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!! So I'm forced to watch this lame movie. Finally, the movie ends and everyone's getting up from the movie and that's when I strike. We both stand, I take your hand and BOOM! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE SOME HOLDING HANDS ACTION!!! So we're exiting the theater, interlocked. But I get sidetracked by this hustla. She says "A Flower for your Girlfriend?" Goddammit. I'll take two. : ) "That'll be 20 dollars." WTF!!! I'll take one ($10). : ) I give you the most expensive flower I've ever purchased in my life. And I take you home. I had a lot of fun tonight. "Me too," You said. Kiss on the cheek goodbye. (Whole night = $48)
Age 16

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

school in berkely definitely made u what that city is known for: A FUCKING FAG!!!get a life motherfucker!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

frisco is known as america's anus. berkeley is known for intelligent innovators. but i guess it's hard for you to get your cities right because you can't get out of your own.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Cas Ruffin said...

Whoa whoa whoa chill... I'm sorry you don't like the stuff I'm saying. If you don't like it, just don't read it. But I can't stop writing for true. IZM

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

save all that hatin' and that poppin' n*gga you don't know me.

no love for the city? and for shit's sake, it's san francisco, not "frisco"

11:38 PM  
Blogger Cas Ruffin said...

Simmer down boys and girls, this is just scene 1.

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now who really writes about how you got bitched by several females on your blog? oh i know, a fag like you! how about something more productive? maybe a post about how you got laid instead of bitched, but now we know that won't happen because this blogspot of your's would not exist. oh well! keep it up casanova HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...casanova? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. someone's cool. calling cas a fag on the anonymous set. city dissing. tips on how you should write your own thoughts. laughing at your own jokes. thats being productive for ya.

aiite cas, i would continue this comment but i gotta be like anonymous and profile stalk, read up on various blogs, and put my ignorant ass input so that it makes me feel better about my sad ass mother fucking life.

izm.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you post how much you spend on the date. that shouldn't even matter. $48.. big whoop. you seem to care about how much money you spent more than the girl. you remember how much you spent on shit, but not what she was wearing? wow.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am retarded
i am retarded
cas' life is my only joy
i am retarded
i am retarded

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell all these haters to shut the fuck up kuya! they won't even say who they are. they make me giggle in that even I am better than these low lifes. IZM for ROSES!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home