I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Crash

Crash is like the hate-version of Love, Actually.

People say Crash is exaggerated, but exaggerated to make a point.

The more I think about it, I say Love, Actually is exaggerated.

Hate, Actually is all around.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you FINALLY saw Crash, son!
that shit is intense.

i feel it in my fingers.
i feel it in my toes.
Hate is all around me.
and so the feeling grows.

11:21 AM  
Blogger emilyn said...

you need a happy post. i hope your message in my black book doesnt sound like Debbie Downer wrote it. p.s. armand's comment made me laugh because i pictured the old man singing that song. hahahah!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you watched it?!?

did you cry when you saw the part with the mexican guy and his daughter

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home