I'm from the South. Hear my story.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
posted by Cas Ruffin | 5:24 AM
you stole that from me!---> posted by Cas Ruffin at 5:24 AM "i'm going to call you when i wake up, i promise (really?) yes i promise"LIAR!!!anyway, i hope you had a good sleep. that is a nice picture.
Did you know clams are an aphrodisiac?[slurp]Oh, pardon me. I kinda have a big tongue.
marius looks constipated. and is telling people to shut up so that he can concentrate.
how big is chrysanthemum's tounge?!
THIS WAS FROM THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU!!!! heheheh
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
5 Comments:
you stole that from me!
---> posted by Cas Ruffin at 5:24 AM
"i'm going to call you when i wake up, i promise (really?) yes i promise"
LIAR!!!
anyway, i hope you had a good sleep. that is a nice picture.
Did you know clams are an aphrodisiac?
[slurp]
Oh, pardon me. I kinda have a big tongue.
marius looks constipated. and is telling people to shut up so that he can concentrate.
how big is chrysanthemum's tounge?!
THIS WAS FROM THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU!!!! heheheh
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home