I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Handle

The following people's names are NOT their real names...

Charli Baltimore
Alicia Keys
Jamie Foxx
John Legend
Brad Pitt
Cas Ruffin

5 Comments:

Blogger Cas Ruffin said...

I forgot to mention Chrysanthemum Flores to that list.

2:31 AM  
Blogger ihopizelli said...

yeah... i didn't know that til umm... 3 weeks ago! hahaha.. i'm lame.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys were trying to trick me!!!! argh!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

before i knew that cas ruffin wasn't your real name, i tried to figure out why a parent would name their child casanova (no offense to your supposed future child of the same name)


and i thought you were a heartbreaker

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ChrysanthemumINurAREA
ChrysanthemumFORuANDu
ChrysanthemumGOTurGIRL
ChrysanthemumFLOWERS

all handles. all of them.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home