Ex-girlfriend series (part 5, scene 2)
Fast foward.
Take you to the dance. Get into an accident looking for my suit. Pull out the throwback suit from Armand's Dad's closet, the sky blue and pink ruffle. You airbrush my name on the dress chest. Giving you Christmas gifts. Christmas, saw you a little bit but worth the little bit, while my crystals lay on the side. Countless dates anywhere and everywhere. Valentine's Day with chocolate-covered strawberries and a body pillow. Receiving CD's that I still listen to, a CD case for the visor of the car, a belt that I still use. New Year's Eve, I'm sure we called to say I cared. I went to Washington D.C. and timed it so we could talk during the most convenient time slot, since we were in different time zones. Birthday party sneak. Eating everywhere. Trying to ignore each other at school, but it might as well have been obvious as hell. Screening calls so no one knows where we're at. People getting suspicious. Interfering. But it was worth having the whole world hate us for this. Being happier than I've ever been. Feeling so right that it has to be written. And then enter...the other woman... Age 17
OH...WHAT'S UP EMILYN?!?!?!
Stay tuned for a plan set in motion...(shout out to Sir Isaac Newton)
Take you to the dance. Get into an accident looking for my suit. Pull out the throwback suit from Armand's Dad's closet, the sky blue and pink ruffle. You airbrush my name on the dress chest. Giving you Christmas gifts. Christmas, saw you a little bit but worth the little bit, while my crystals lay on the side. Countless dates anywhere and everywhere. Valentine's Day with chocolate-covered strawberries and a body pillow. Receiving CD's that I still listen to, a CD case for the visor of the car, a belt that I still use. New Year's Eve, I'm sure we called to say I cared. I went to Washington D.C. and timed it so we could talk during the most convenient time slot, since we were in different time zones. Birthday party sneak. Eating everywhere. Trying to ignore each other at school, but it might as well have been obvious as hell. Screening calls so no one knows where we're at. People getting suspicious. Interfering. But it was worth having the whole world hate us for this. Being happier than I've ever been. Feeling so right that it has to be written. And then enter...the other woman... Age 17
OH...WHAT'S UP EMILYN?!?!?!
Stay tuned for a plan set in motion...(shout out to Sir Isaac Newton)


2 Comments:
first of all i didn't know i could comment you without having a blog!
cassy your ex-girlfriend posts are like laguna beach for me
(kae this girl on tv said that her parents call her Black Widow cuz she cheats on all her boyfriends. she "eats them up and spits them out". haha f.u.b.)
just to give you a heads up, i know you always end up with all those spam comments. just change your blog from public to private, and it won't happen anymore.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home