I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

MIspace

Myspace is like a party. It's cool if you're into parties. I know why I don't like going to parties. I hate seeing people that I don't like. I hate it more than the fact that I don't like them. If you wander around the party long enough, you'll find someone you don't like. For me, I see the same people I don't like everyday. So watchout.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see the people I don't like unless I walk around the party. I'm one of those wallflowers, and thanks to my top 8, who stand in front of me to sheild my view, I am usually prevented from seeing the people I don't really like. Which makes MIspace sort of okay (for me)

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but yeah i still hate the party :p

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the reasons why people don't like parties is because they don't feel like they belong there.

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

booooy i think we made a psychic connection on this one... im on myspace so i should know. gosh i torture myself sometimes on accident. DON'T WANDER TOO LONG ABBIE! i need a lifesaver thing.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehh i can't say i do it by accident... i can't resist the temptation to see if im over it. it's sooo hard. i can't wait till that day when it doesn't bother me anymore. DIRTY SCUMBAGS

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home