This one's for Lisa PCN ver. 0.2
Today is the day for Lisa A.
It also seems to be Easter Day.
But today is the day for Lisa A.
I can't think of no better as an ASUC senator
So believe me when I say
that today is the day for Lisa A.
Some say she's light-skinned
I say, "No, she's right-skinned"
So if I may give apologies to a one, Lisa A.
My narrator
My recreator
My chief-of-staff from Carondelet
Despite what the PCN programs say,
A very big part Lisa did play.
When you see her, please say,
"Hey, this is your day!"
Because this is the truth from a 20-odd youth
For today is the day for Lisa A.
It also seems to be Easter Day.
But today is the day for Lisa A.
I can't think of no better as an ASUC senator
So believe me when I say
that today is the day for Lisa A.
Some say she's light-skinned
I say, "No, she's right-skinned"
So if I may give apologies to a one, Lisa A.
My narrator
My recreator
My chief-of-staff from Carondelet
Despite what the PCN programs say,
A very big part Lisa did play.
When you see her, please say,
"Hey, this is your day!"
Because this is the truth from a 20-odd youth
For today is the day for Lisa A.


1 Comments:
HEY! that's MEEEEE! hahahah. aw, thanks cas! i haven't been able to check blogs in so long because my lappy is broken. but don't worry, homie; there's no big deal about the program - the real honor was being part of your skit...so proud of you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home