I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The PPI index is increasing

I don't know what the PPI index is.

All I know is that when the PPI index increases, food prices rise.

And when food prices rise, restaurant prices rise.

Right now, I've said goodbye to Lucky Chances and Taqueria El Tacontento. But Oakland's Home of Chicken N' Waffles is still low enough for me to patronize, despite its price increase.

Why would I pay $4.95 for a quesadilla that I KNOW was $3?!?!

I have an issue with paying higher for things that were initially lower.

I guess that's the way the world works.

I'm pretty sure folks were trippin' when Denny's Grand Slam wasn't $1.99 anymore.

Are you out of your mind?!?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home