Afterparty Afterthoughts
Here are the Top 10 Highlights of the PCN Afterparty:
1. The PCN Techno Pinata
2. People raving with the glowsticks that we stuffed the pinata with
3. Wild 94.9 randomly showing up to the party giving out light-up grills
4. Giving out "I had fun" T-shirts to the crowd
5. Paul's "Back in the Day" Fresh Prince outfit
6. Miss San Francisco wearing the crown the whole night (thanks Krizia)
7. Lara and her 2 friends wearing 80's
8. Group picture with the homies
9. Eating Chicken N' Waffles after
10. Gustavo (club owner) calling us (Marius and I) gentlemen
Pictures will be posted up soon. Thanks so much to everyone who made it out and making the party what it was.
1. The PCN Techno Pinata
2. People raving with the glowsticks that we stuffed the pinata with
3. Wild 94.9 randomly showing up to the party giving out light-up grills
4. Giving out "I had fun" T-shirts to the crowd
5. Paul's "Back in the Day" Fresh Prince outfit
6. Miss San Francisco wearing the crown the whole night (thanks Krizia)
7. Lara and her 2 friends wearing 80's
8. Group picture with the homies
9. Eating Chicken N' Waffles after
10. Gustavo (club owner) calling us (Marius and I) gentlemen
Pictures will be posted up soon. Thanks so much to everyone who made it out and making the party what it was.


4 Comments:
'twas my pleasure, gentlemen :)
bravo y encore, encore!
im still sad i missed out. jeffrey showed me the shirts you guys gave out! im sorry i couldnt make it. it sounded like a lot of fun
Number 8?
Damn I thought we was gonna crack Top 5.
Tell me why I don't remember half of those things that you listed.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home