I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Ribs and MONDO!

We made ribs today. And we ate them.
Throwin' it up.
Of course, you would naturally ask, "Were they good?" Puh-lease, son!!! I can make ribs in my sleep. And then after sleep-cooking the ribs, I would start C-Walking in an empty parking lot.
Like a PIMP
But the ribs weren't THAT big of a deal compared t0 what we were watering it down with. It's a little drink I like to call MONDO! What you know about that?!?!
MONDO! is in the buildin'
I don't think you heard me, son! I said MONDO! was at the party. When I saw MONDO!, I said to him, "Hey MONDO!, I thought you were dead! We have to celebrate. Where have you been all this time?!?!" MONDO! said, "No I wasn't dead. I was waiting for you all this time." MONDO!, you have got to be a throwback to the 2nd grade.
MONDO is the shit, son!
I don't know if this is news to you but...MONDO! is the choice drink for PIMPS. Wrap your head around this. MONDO! is more than just PIMP JUICE. MONDO! is PIMP DRINK.
That's doo doo.
That's not BBQ sauce. That's doo doo bab-eh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can make ribs in your sleep, but can you you make them while I'M sleeping?!

YOU! My tandem biking partner! I miss you so! Cook me some lovely ribs! I hope you moved back safely! Enjoy summer school! And talk to me one of these days!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to update

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home