First Day of School of 2nd Semester of Sophomore Year
Sorry for the lack of updates guys.
The first day was great.
But now I really just want to take this moment to thank all the people who make this blog what it really is, the readers. I want to thank anyone and everyone who read this blog. Whether you are inspired or you just read it when you're bored or you're a crazy stalker or an adamant hater, I take comfort in the fact that I have affected someone in this world with my thoughts. A lot of people in the world don't have half of that pleasure. So...thank you.
The first day was great.
But now I really just want to take this moment to thank all the people who make this blog what it really is, the readers. I want to thank anyone and everyone who read this blog. Whether you are inspired or you just read it when you're bored or you're a crazy stalker or an adamant hater, I take comfort in the fact that I have affected someone in this world with my thoughts. A lot of people in the world don't have half of that pleasure. So...thank you.


3 Comments:
you're welcome.
hate hate hate hate.
i actually love you. love to hate you that is.
and i found a place that does custom shirts! its like $4 base plus 50cent a letter. ill inquire more if u wannew.
you sound like you're accepting an award.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home