I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Atlantic City: It Ain't E-Z Being a HO

"Sluts and HOs, F'Sho" by Cas Ruffin

Cold, dark, and unamused
You truly are the ladies of the night
A lot is assumed
So I'm gonna bring it to the light

You bring bedroom action
A business transaction
An impersonal interaction
What you sell is sexual satisfaction

You can't get paid
A high school diploma that you learned with
Money for laid
It ain't ethics you concerned with

There's confusion with sluts and HOs
Often it gets twisted
HOs have money to show
Sluts the ones that missed it

Sex for food
That's the life of a HO, see
Sluts'll put you in the mood
But give the drama for free

Don't fall in love with HOs
That's not what they sellin'
But neither do Sluts
Is the advice that I'm tellin'

So don't be quick to judge
If you see a lady of the night
Tricks don't confuse pleasure with love
But with a slut you just might

So hold that corner down, HO
Don't let them get you down, HO
And always remember...
When you start to cut
At least you's a paid HO
And not an unemployed slut

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm mmmm hmm mmmm.
preach!

9:52 AM  
Blogger d-r0ck said...

word.

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop calling womyn HOES!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

women who sell thier bodies are called HOs.
you missed the whole point.
you need some Atlantic City: It Ain't E Z Being a Ho.
and a "hoe" is a garden tool.
and what is a "womyn."

9:20 PM  
Blogger Cas Ruffin said...

Anonymous, I think you missed the point of the poem, completely.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home