I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Turn dem shit's up

Hear put these on.
What is it?
Just listen to it.
I don't hear anything.
Listen closer.
It's just a bunch of static.
You're not listening close enough.
I hear a couple of words. But it sounds all the same.
Ok. Just keep listening.
Ummm... a lot of it is just BS. I can't really hear anything real. Well...I hear a couple of real things but most of it is noise.
Alright, all those things you hear are people. In there, you will find the meanings of life. Meanings, plural, not just one. I know you might think it's a waste of time, but the only way to find them is to listen to them. And you can't just listen for the real stuff, you have to listen to all of it. The real stuff doesn't stand alone. You need hear to the fake in order to tell the difference.
I think I hear it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home