I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

A girl in my dreams

I had a vision of a girl, who had a life I would never want for myself. She came from a broken home. Basically, her life would be defined by a life that is constantly taken from her, a life of 1000 deaths. But she knows what she has and she know what's important. So she fights for all the things and the ones she loves. Any struggle, any conflict, you can't tell because she walks with an immense amount of grace. She lives a life that I would never want for myself but I want everything about her. She lives a life I would never want, but she appears in my dreams. Therefore, her story is worth telling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/bo/2006/bo060122.gif

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know if i know anyone like her but if i did i'd give her a pat on the back

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is a girl IN your dreams the same as the girl OF your dreams?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home