PCN 1.2
In one day, I've never had so many people call me pretty and tell me that they were proud of me.
But the truth is, in my eyes, you are the pretty ones and I'm very proud of you.
This one is for everyone that was part of the experience.
But the truth is, in my eyes, you are the pretty ones and I'm very proud of you.
This one is for everyone that was part of the experience.


2 Comments:
sooooo pretty! and your skit was seriously my favorite =) guess who this is!?
Hey...I'm really sorry I couldn't be there, but it sounds like everything went well.
sidenote: i was updating my lj and i needed a break-so i cam here to read something substantial and inspirational-have i ever told you i like what you write? if not im telling you now.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home