So You're Meeting the New Guy
The break-up is hard enough. And most men would call it a failure. Seeing as that most men see break-ups as failures, it takes a lot of balls (or lack of a lot of balls depending on how you're looking at it) to still be friends. For what possible reason would a man still want to be friends with a break-up? I don't know, and a lot of the people I know who've done it still don't know why they did it. And let's not forget, it's not the perfect friendship (well they say friendships aren't perfect, but this one is usually far from it). It's a friendship with restricted conversations. There are a lot of words but you never really get to say what's exactly on your mind. When you say "let's just be friends," it's not a friend that you're saying this to or a friend saying this to you. The person opposite of you is a living, breathing awkward vibe. And more often than not, that person will forever be that awkward vibe. "Let's be friends" means let's be friends and talk infrequently or let's be friends and act like we don't see each other at the mall or let's be friends but don't tell me about your new guy. But I'm not sure if the ladies know about this rule. Here's the rule: your ex does not want anything to do with your new boyfriend. And for a good number of reasons: he's a loser, a chump, corny, doesn't know how to dress, can't make you laugh (or at least not the way your ex used to), shady, ugly, or he's not you. Of course, these are all valid reasons to not want to meet your new boyfriend. This is because your ex hates your new boyfriend. Just kidding. If you wanted your ex to meet your new boyfriend, I'm pretty sure your ex would not hate him. But I also know he wouldn't want to meet him. In his mind, there are no benefits to such an encounter. Ladies, ask yourself, "How would my ex become better as a person if he met my new boyfriend?" Here's the man's answer, "I cannot see any good coming out of such an encounter." or "This foo is probably a chump. I'll kill 'im."


4 Comments:
lol
girls are silly
well said my friend. i give this a "word."
pah-reaaach!..
(that's "preach", pastor brothah)
LOL YOU SHOULD DO STAND UP
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home