I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Monday, December 04, 2006

The Hottest Sh*t THIS YEAR!!!

This year was a big year for music (Laffy Taffy was still popular this year).

I want to thank Jarrett at JamaicanJerk for putting me on to this...

This album came out 2005 but it's the biggest album THIS YEAR!!!

It is automatically a classic. It's so big that I'm offering it up on this website (so you can know what I'm talking about and buy it later).

Here it is... More than the Average Joe

Mojoe - Classic.Ghetto.Soul
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(click on picture for album)

BTW, you have to sign up for YouSendIt.com (it's free and useful anyway) and only the first 100 people will get to download it and it'll only be up for 7 days. It's all worth it.

HOTTEST SH*T OF THE YEAR!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah, my girl, Sha, is representing big with her breakout blog. Check her out.

Still Steel/ Steal Life

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrici said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Patrici said...

I mean, I dl-ed cuz i like the cover art :p

8:55 PM  
Blogger Krizia said...

"get over here and blow these boys' minds"

THAT is what people like YOU do for people like US.

-keepin' it real.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home