I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Friendship Games 2006

First off, Happy Birthday to JG!!! You're not a baby anymore. Yes, you are.
--------------------------------------------
Here are pictures of the Friendship Games Adventure just like I promised.

Puerto Nuevo, Mexico

This is the Coca-Cola can they sell in Mexico. It seems to be a lot better than the ones here.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A drink to match the shirt...and the excitement
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and the BossLady
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-------------------------------------
Friendship Games Fun

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm pretty sure you saw the twin picture already. Best one by far.

---------------------------------------

There's more but I don't know where they are. Hope you enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home