"It's hard to stick on my block, I spray pam on it."
Hello World!
Sorry for the sabbatical, but this month has been crazy. But as sad as I was to be gone, I got a lot of things done so I can't say I regret it too much. But I'm back now, and I'll be writing more often. But while I was gone, that should've been ample time to listen to Young Dro.
-------------------------------------------------------
There are a lot of things that happened since I was gone...
It was the sister's 18th birthday 9/27/06.
It was Josselle and Kracie's birthday 9/24/06.
It was Iciwici's birthday 9/24/06.
Actually there were a lot of birthdays from September 10 till today, and they didn't get posted here because I was gone.
I missed the Lily Allen concert because I was working on a midterm.
In the past 2 weeks, I pulled off some of the craziest academic stuff ever. C's get Degrees. Stay in school, kids.
Friendship Games is this weekend. I'll keep you posted on that.
-------------------------------------------------------
Here is the hot new music of the moment. "Wanna Love You Girl" came out more than a year ago! I wouldn't say the album was long overdue. I thought whiteboy was only out for a one-hit wonderful, especially when we were baggin' on him for lisp (you gotta really listen for it). But he puts down fire on this one.
Robin Thicke - The Evolution of Robin Thicke

But someone please tell me they remember this!!!


Does anyone remember him riding around town in a Schwinn?!?!
I also got the advance for Once Again by
John Legend

It's not as good as his first, but it's still good. Who really does it nice two albums in a row nowadays? People will still cop it. You gotta listen to "Again". It's the "Ordinary People" of this album. And I'm not just saying that because it's a good song. I'm saying that because he performed it for us at last year's concert for the Get Lifted tour.
A decent release...
The Killers - Sam's Town

---------------------------------------------
This one's for the homies...sorry guys for the delay
We f*ck with...


And of course...


Look for Mykee's films on the page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Here's what to expect from the next coming month or so....
Some funny youtube clips (either classic or new)
TV show coverage
Cerebrum Studio...but don't know who yet. I got a couple ideas though.
Mykee hopefully giving some commentary on his film.
Any ideas anyone?
---------------------------------------------------------
Someone let IceCream Jones into the building!!!
Sorry for the sabbatical, but this month has been crazy. But as sad as I was to be gone, I got a lot of things done so I can't say I regret it too much. But I'm back now, and I'll be writing more often. But while I was gone, that should've been ample time to listen to Young Dro.
-------------------------------------------------------
There are a lot of things that happened since I was gone...
It was the sister's 18th birthday 9/27/06.
It was Josselle and Kracie's birthday 9/24/06.
It was Iciwici's birthday 9/24/06.
Actually there were a lot of birthdays from September 10 till today, and they didn't get posted here because I was gone.
I missed the Lily Allen concert because I was working on a midterm.
In the past 2 weeks, I pulled off some of the craziest academic stuff ever. C's get Degrees. Stay in school, kids.
Friendship Games is this weekend. I'll keep you posted on that.
-------------------------------------------------------
Here is the hot new music of the moment. "Wanna Love You Girl" came out more than a year ago! I wouldn't say the album was long overdue. I thought whiteboy was only out for a one-hit wonderful, especially when we were baggin' on him for lisp (you gotta really listen for it). But he puts down fire on this one.
Robin Thicke - The Evolution of Robin Thicke

But someone please tell me they remember this!!!


Does anyone remember him riding around town in a Schwinn?!?!
I also got the advance for Once Again by
John Legend

It's not as good as his first, but it's still good. Who really does it nice two albums in a row nowadays? People will still cop it. You gotta listen to "Again". It's the "Ordinary People" of this album. And I'm not just saying that because it's a good song. I'm saying that because he performed it for us at last year's concert for the Get Lifted tour.
A decent release...
The Killers - Sam's Town

---------------------------------------------
This one's for the homies...sorry guys for the delay
We f*ck with...


And of course...


Look for Mykee's films on the page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Here's what to expect from the next coming month or so....
Some funny youtube clips (either classic or new)
TV show coverage
Cerebrum Studio...but don't know who yet. I got a couple ideas though.
Mykee hopefully giving some commentary on his film.
Any ideas anyone?
---------------------------------------------------------
Someone let IceCream Jones into the building!!!


1 Comments:
Young Dro's album is the hottest shit since microwave popcorn.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home