I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Two Reason to Not Sleep

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I said that Weeds was a good show, that was an understatement. That was before I saw the finale of season 2. The finale was f*ckin' nuts. F*CKIN NUTS. I would say it was on par, in a different way, with the finale of season 2 of The Office. I was nervous the whole episode, on the edge of my seat. And that's pretty good considering that the show is a comedy w/ dramatic elements and not 24, with Jack Bauer killin' your family. If you don't watch it currently, start now so you have an excuse to watch the season finale and appreciate what I'm talking about.

People are talkin' about how the show is so good, perhaps too good by pulling out all the stops in this second season. Too good in such a way that it'll be difficult to top it in the third season.

But that's a good that I'm willing to take than no good at all.

-----------------------------------------------

The Game had an album leak. Check the album cover. Dope!

The Game - Doctor's Advocate
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bring it back, check his first album cover. Dope!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Doctor's Advocate definitely has some very strong hits. But at the same time, it has some equally bad misses. I think the good songs are worth listening to the whole album. You can't beat computer-progammer-lookin'-mofo, Scott Storch, when it comes to beats. You could probably beat Pooh Bear though.

Pooh Bear
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrici said...

you forgot the special edition cover

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/Thegame_cover2.jpg

CUTEEEE

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home