I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thee Afterparty Pictures

1. PCN Techno Pinata

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. Glowstick Raving

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3. 94.9 Light-up Grills

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4. "I had fun T-shirts."

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5. Paul's Fresh Prince Outfit

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6. Holder of the Crown

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8. Homie Photo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Too bad we couldn't get pictures of all the Top 10 moments. Props to Marius and everyone who helped out.

Until next time...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when those shirts were but a drop in our imaginations.. you made it happen, Sir Ruffin. You made it happen.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home