Summer
Sorry, for the lack of updates, all you beautiful people. I now have Internet, but don't call it a comeback. Let's see some of the groundbreaking things I've done this summer.
-Moved into an apartment
-Set up cable, electricity, and internet for the apartment
-Went to a baseball game
-Drove down 14+ hours to SOCAL and back in one weekend
-Paid bills
-Learned how to break on a skateboard
GODDAMN there's too much to mention. But I promise the next time I break ground, I'm going to take you with me, yes all you beautiful people.
-Moved into an apartment
-Set up cable, electricity, and internet for the apartment
-Went to a baseball game
-Drove down 14+ hours to SOCAL and back in one weekend
-Paid bills
-Learned how to break on a skateboard
GODDAMN there's too much to mention. But I promise the next time I break ground, I'm going to take you with me, yes all you beautiful people.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home