Be good to the game
In the movie Crash, Ludacris takes the asian slaves out of the Valley and sets them free.
I'm on a mission to save this place. And by "this place", I mean all the people who believed in me and showed me love. Not the people who snubbed me or cock rode me for my talent.
I live by a relatively simple rule, among many: Be good to those good to me. If I showed you love and you showed me love in return, I'll die before I let you waste in the Valley. This place is a bottle of milk gone bad. But we all don't have to drink it.
I'm on a mission to save this place. And by "this place", I mean all the people who believed in me and showed me love. Not the people who snubbed me or cock rode me for my talent.
I live by a relatively simple rule, among many: Be good to those good to me. If I showed you love and you showed me love in return, I'll die before I let you waste in the Valley. This place is a bottle of milk gone bad. But we all don't have to drink it.


4 Comments:
im moving to sherman oaks, wanna come?
ludaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quit bashing your home.
I really wish I didn't have to. I just call it like I see it. But I do call it, 'cause no one else will.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home