Top Ten Things I Love About the Valley
Someone told me to quit bashing my home. So I decided to write all the things I like about this place. In no particular order...
1. IZM bustin' ribs with our sense of humor
2. my family (when we're not fighting)
3. IZM's Harambi Hot-Lovin' Hot Spots: (i.e. Sanam, Roscoe's, Pink's, etc.)
4. People showin' us love at the Hot Spots: (i.e. Moms knowing what we're going to order at Sanam; Giving Armando, the parking attendant, hugs at Pink's; Hair stylist asking how Berkeley is)
5. Watching Blockbuster rentals
6. Bowling at Mission thanks to Mark
7. Seeing people I haven't seen in a long time and talking like we haven't missed a day
8. When people (I haven't seen in a while) still refer to me as Casanova when they see me, but still respect the name
9. Hearing people do good for themselves
10. When IZM and friends cook for everyone (i.e. Ribs Night, Hamburger and Chocolate Cake Night) Side note: The Black Tie Affair started here. For those of you who tried to do a half-assed duplicate of our event, you know where you stole it from. You also shouldn't try anything you can't emulate.
1. IZM bustin' ribs with our sense of humor
2. my family (when we're not fighting)
3. IZM's Harambi Hot-Lovin' Hot Spots: (i.e. Sanam, Roscoe's, Pink's, etc.)
4. People showin' us love at the Hot Spots: (i.e. Moms knowing what we're going to order at Sanam; Giving Armando, the parking attendant, hugs at Pink's; Hair stylist asking how Berkeley is)
5. Watching Blockbuster rentals
6. Bowling at Mission thanks to Mark
7. Seeing people I haven't seen in a long time and talking like we haven't missed a day
8. When people (I haven't seen in a while) still refer to me as Casanova when they see me, but still respect the name
9. Hearing people do good for themselves
10. When IZM and friends cook for everyone (i.e. Ribs Night, Hamburger and Chocolate Cake Night) Side note: The Black Tie Affair started here. For those of you who tried to do a half-assed duplicate of our event, you know where you stole it from. You also shouldn't try anything you can't emulate.


1 Comments:
IZM is your home; your Valley.
Its a good thing were strong all throughout Southern and Northern parts of California.. And parts of Texas and Nova Scotia.
Second Annual Black Tie Affair..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home