I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Dipset Xmas

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You know what I'm listenin' to on Christmas. This and Dance Dance Christmas.

Yes, this is a real album.

BALLIN'!!!! on Christmas time.

I have it if you want it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaelyn said...

Dance Dance Christmas!

I still have to hear that!

haha

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna hear that! That's tight.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you take dance dance christmas? jerk. i was trying to find it at home

11:08 AM  
Blogger Patrici said...

i want

7:55 PM  
Blogger AJ said...

Dipset Xmas is official for sure...

But I'm waiting on the new Lil' Wayne & Juelz Santana - I Can't Feel My Face.

Album is gonna be terrible. Terrible hot.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home