I once knew a person...

I'm from the South. Hear my story.

Friday, July 06, 2007

The Blog is Dying.

I can feel it.

It's almost the end.

This isn't going to last much longer.

I remember not wanting this blog to be one of the millions of abandoned blogs out there that are no longer updated.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's your fault.

1:27 AM  
Blogger Patrici said...

lol

"The soul is not born; it does not die; it was not produced from anyone… Unborn, eternal, it is not slain, though the body is slain."

best wishes for your reincarnation

10:50 AM  
Blogger d-r0ck said...

YIPPY KY AY MO'F*CKA

11:22 PM  
Blogger d-r0ck said...

p.s.

i don't like linking to dead sites, it makes me feel awkward.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Krizia said...

attention, we have a code blue.

cardiopulmonary recuscitation, stat!

doctor krizia in da house!

don't flatline on us cas.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Jarrett said...

SUMMON THE SKREMPTHS

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home